Facilitating the SAFE in Oz Consumer Recovery Program (3 Days)
Three Day Training Workshop
This 3 day training workshop will provide workers with the tools to facilitate a SAFE in Oz Consumer Program.
Please note: In order to register for this workshop you will have needed to complete the 2 day “An Introduction To Working With Individuals Who Have Self-Destructive Behaviour”
‘Your Pathway to Recovery’
A module based program designed with the vision to achieve an individual’s resolve to overcome
their self-destructive behaviour.
The content of the 3 day workshop allows participants to work through issues related to;
- Step by step to understanding
- Making sense of the self-destructive behaviour and of overcoming it
- It’s how you think that makes the difference
- Feelings are helpful, but feelings are changeable
- Investigating self-talk
- Triggers – action and reaction
- Choice and change
- Taming the chaos
- Connections and commitments
- Living in the present and for the future
- Long-term management of the behaviour
Program set up
SAFE in Oz provides consultancy support for organisations setting up a SAFE in Oz Consumer Program.
Registration Form – please use the following registration form to register: Generic Registration Form
Expressions of Interest – contact us directly to advise us of your Expression of Interest in this 3 day training program and we will advise you when we are in your area.
Endorsed for 8 CPE points